We discover from scriptures that no prophecy ever gets fulfilled on its own, but every prophetic word always leaves believers with what to do to see it fulfilled – 1 Tim. 1:18/ Jn 2:5
1 Timothy 1:18
This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
Any prophetic word that doesn’t leave us with what to do is questionable – Ps 89:34.
My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
For instance, to be exempted from the oncoming economic holocaust, we must subscribe to the covenant of giving and receiving – Mal. 3:17-18/ Mal. 4:1-2
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
This is because what we give today is what secures our tomorrow – 1 Tim. 6:17-19
1 Timothy 6:17-19
17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
19 Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
This is why we must keep hunting for the responsibilities attached to every prophetic word – Mark. 10:21
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
There are always conditions to be met to access any provision in redemption – Gal. 3:13-14/ Deut. 28:1-13/ Zech. 7:13
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
Therefore it is come to pass, that as he cried, and they would not hear; so they cried, and I would not hear, saith the Lord of hosts:
We serve a covenant keeping God, and until our part is played, we cannot get Him committed – Deut. 8:18
But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
I pray that the 2017 prophetic package shall fully deliver in the lives of every Winner in Jesus’ name. Amen.
(A) MY CASE IS DIFFERENT – 1 Pet. 2:9/ 1 Cor.4:7
1. As I maintain my covenant walk with God all through the year 2017, while others may be drying up, I shall be flourishing, because my case is different– Mal. 3:6-10/17-18/ Gen. 47:15-27
2. As I continue to serve God with joy and gladness, God shall make me to laugh, and all that hear shall laugh with me – Gen. 21:6/ Ps 35:27
3. As I serve the interest of the kingdom of God throughout the year 2017 and beyond, I shall never lack bread and water on my table–Exo. 23:25/Matt.6:31-33
4. Because I have made my choice to serve the Lord, no matter how many businesses collapse in this season of uncertainties, none of mine shall collapse – Exo. 9:1-7/ Mal. 3:18/ Mal. 4:1-2
5. As I continue to serve God throughout 2017 and beyond, when men say there is a casting down, I shall be singing, there is a lifting up – Job 22:21-26/29/ Job 36:11
6. As I walk in the light of scriptures, the destructions and devastations of these hard times shall never come near my habitation – Exo. 8:18-26/ Is. 60:1-3
7. By the light of life all through 2017, I shall never get to a point where I will not know the way forward – Exo. 10:21-23/ Ps 25:12-14/ Jn 8:12
8. As I remain committed to the covenant of abundance, I shall be exempted from the oncoming economic holocaust – Mal. 3:6-8/17-18/ Mal. 4:1-2
(B) MY DAYS OF SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGHS ARE HERE – Luk. 5:1-8
9. As I remain on course with divine plans, I shall be breaking forth on every side in these hard times – Joel 2:1-11/ Is. 48:21
10. In 2017 and by my commitment to covenant practice, no matter the heat on this earth, it shall not affect me and my household – Exo. 9:1-7/ Mal. 3:6-11
11. From 2017 onwards, because I belong to this prophetic family, whatever clears the way for this Commission begins to clear the way for me and my household – 1 Sam. 10:5-6/ 10-12/ 2 Kgs 2:12-15
12. Through the covenant of tithing, I shall begin to enjoy the rain of divine ideas, which shall turn me to an envy of my world – Gen. 14:20/ Gen. 18:19 / Gen. 30:32-43
13. By reason of my covenant walk with God, my children shall emerge as high flyers in their lifetime – Ps 112:1-3/ Gen. 22:16-18
14. As I walk in obedience to the commandment of scriptures, my household shall emerge a family of giants – 1 Sam. 2:22-30/ Is. 60:1-3/8-22
15. As I walk in the fear of the Lord all through 2017, I shall be divinely guided into realms of supernatural abundance – Is. 58:11-12/ Ps 23:1-6
16. In the year 2017, whatever represents an air of pity around my life, shall be turned to testimony of envy – Is. 60:15/ Gen. 26:1-14/ Gal. 4:28
17. By my raw obedience of faith, I shall begin to command noiseless breakthroughs all through 2017 and beyond – Deut. 28:1-13/ Luk. 5:1-8
18. As I continue to serve God, every generational curse hanging around my life shall be supernaturally broken this year – Exo. 23:25-26/ Num. 23:8/20
19. Because the righteous shall not beg bread, the days of my joblessness are over – Ps 37:25
20. And because my God is not a robber, but a rewarder, there shall be no more dry seasons in my business and career life – Heb. 11:6/ Rev. 22:12
21. All through 2017 and beyond, every benefit of covenant practice shall start speaking loud in my life – Phi. 4:15-19
(C) NO ONE SHALL ASK ME AGAIN, WHERE IS YOUR GOD? – Ps 115:2-3/ Ps 79:10-12
22. By my commitment to kingdom advancement endeavours all through 2017, everything shall be speaking in my favour – Ps 102:13-15/ Ps 35:27
23. All through 2017, everything shall be working together for my good as I maintain my covenant walk with God – Rom. 8:28/ Jn 14:21
24. I believe serving God guarantees fruitfulness, therefore, I shall bring forth my miracle child(ren) this year – Exo. 23:25-26
25. Because the fruit of the womb is listed among the rewards of service, I shall bring forth supernaturally this year – Ps 127:3
26. For every form of shame I may have suffered, there shall be double restoration for me in 2017 – Is. 60:1-3/14-15/ Is. 61:7
(D) MY DAYS OF MANIFESTATIONS ARE HERE – Rom. 8:19-20
27. From 2017 and beyond, and by reason of my covenant walk with God, I shall be feeding fat from heaven’s storehouse – Phi. 4:15-19/ Exo. 16:35
28. From 2017 and beyond, while many may be begging, I shall be giving – Pro. 11:24-25/ Pro. 28:27
29. From 2017 and beyond, while many may be living with hunger, I shall be distributing food – 1 Tim. 6:17-19/ Matt.25:31-40
30. My covenant walk with God today shall continue to distinguish me all through this season of uncertainties – Mal. 3:6-11/17-18
31. As I follow divine guidance, wonders without end shall be my experience all through the year 2017 and beyond – Ps 23:1-6/ Is. 48:21
32. As I maintain my covenant walk with God, my showers of blessing shall continue to come down – Ezk. 34:26/ Deut. 28:1-13
33. As I continue to serve God all through 2017, I shall be singing breakthrough songs all the way – Ps 126:1-6/ Ps 35:27
34. As I continue to put the word of God to work, my life shall no longer be a question mark, but an exclamation among men – Matt. 13:54/ Is. 60:1-3
(E) MY DAYS OF TOTAL HEALTH ARE FINALLY HERE – Exo. 23:25-26
35. By my faith in the finished work of Christ, my health shall be fully restored this year – Jer. 30:17/Matt. 9:27-29
36. In 2017, through the revelation of the word, health and vitality shall be my testimony – Job 33:21-25
37. Through the mystery of kingdom stewardship, every sickness and disease shall be taken away from my body – Exo. 23:25-26
38. As an ambassador of Christ, reconciling the world back to God through soul winning, I shall continue to live a sickness-free life from henceforth – Jn 15:1-2/ 2 Cor. 5:20/ Pro. 13:17
39. As I continue to give to the poor, I shall be totally delivered from every affliction of sickness and disease from henceforth – Ps 41:1-3
40. I believe that serving God guarantees longevity, therefore, God shall satisfy me with long life – Exo. 23:25-26/ Ps 91:16
(F) FROM HENCEFORTH MONEY SHALL BECOME A NON-ISSUE IN MY LIFE – Job. 22:21-25
41. Through my tireless commitment to covenant practice, I shall be financially settled this year – Deut. 8:18/ 2 Cor. 9:6-8
42. As I maintain a quality covenant walk with God, in the midst of this economic meltdown, I shall be scaling new heights – Mal. 3:6-10/ Mal. 4:1-2/ Gen. 47:15-27
43. Through the mystery of tithing, this time of economic horror shall be my time of financial honour – Mal. 3:10-11/ Ps 37:18-19
44. As I remain committed to kingdom advancement givings, my financial dominion shall be established this year – Hag. 1:5-14/ 1 Kgs 8:17-18
45. By my raw obedience to the law of giving and receiving, money shall become of least concern to me all through 2017 and beyond – Job 22:21-25/ 2 Cor. 9:6-8
46. As giving and receiving becomes my lifestyle, supernatural abundance shall become my testimony all through 2017 and beyond – 2 Cor. 8:1-3/ Phi. 4:15-19
(G) MY YEAR OF ESCAPE HAS COME – Is. 63:4/ Heb. 2:3
47. As a covenant child, God’s vengeance shall answer in the camp of my enemies this year – Is. 63:4/ Luk. 18:7-8/ PS 94:1
48. As I continue to make bold declarations, whatever is seating on any aspect of my destiny, shall be unseated this year – Ps 81:10-14/ Pro. 18:21
49. As I continue to put the word to work, seemingly impossible barriers shall give way to me – Exo. 14:15/ Ps 114:3-7
50. As I continue to walk in the fear of the Lord, in the day of famine I shall be satisfied – Ps 33:18-19/ Ps 37:18-19
51. Because marriage is a good thing and they that serve the Lord shall not lack any good thing, my marital destiny is settled this year – Pro. 18:22/ Ps 34:10
52. As a covenant child, every form of marital spell around my life is finally broken this year – Ps 68:6/ Num. 23:23
53. As I maintain a quality walk with God, every satanic gang up against me, my family, business and career shall fall for my sake this year – Is. 54:15/17
54. As I continue to serve God, I shall not suffer any assault of the wicked anymore – Luk. 10:1/17-19/ Ps105:13-15
(H) MY SEASON OF CELEBRATION HAS FINALLY COME – Is. 48:21
55. As I continue to serve God, every day shall be Christmas for me all through the year 2017 – Job 36:11/ Ps 68:19
56. As I continue to follow God’s leading, only goodness and mercy shall be following me all through the year 2017 – Ps. 23:6.
57. Through my undying love for God, the kind of turnaround that I have never imagined shall begin to take place in my life beginning from this year – Ps 126:1-6/ 1 Cor. 2:9
58. As I continue to dwell in the secret place of the Most Hight, I shall be exempted from all evils in 2017 and beyond – Ps. 91:1-16.
59. As I continue to engage in promoting the kingdom of God through prayers, all my secret tears shall be turned to public testimonies this year – Gen. 21:6/ Luk. 2:37/ Matt.6:6/17-18
60. As I continue to serve God diligently, I shall spend my days in prosperity, and my years in pleasures – Job 36:11/ Ps 35:27
JESUS IS LORD!
David O. Oyedepo
President & Founder,
Living Faith Church Worldwide