Ads

Monday, February 29, 2016

BOOK PREVIEW: UNDERSTANDING FINANCIAL PROSPERITY - BY DAVID O. OYEDEPO

…Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Psalm 35:27

This is good news! There is a source to which I want to introduce you to…. When you hit that source, you will stay refreshed, the remaining days of your life.

I am also going to show you the way to that source. The moment you can appreciate and apply yourself to that way, life will deliver to you its maximum benefits. Most killer diseases reside inside the body of their victims for a long time, before they are discovered.

Medical science tells us that cancer for instance, can be inside a man for eight years, without any symptoms. Suddenly, when it has gained absolute dominion inside the victim, it begins to afflict him. Friend, there is no stagnation without a reason. Whatever has been tying you down from enjoying the beauties of God in life, God is going to reveal it to you in this book. Your story must change, this time around! Every tied down issue of your life — your family, your career, your business, must be released by this encounter! Oh, I thank God for blessings; but God’s ultimate is to make you a blessing, God wants to see you
prosper! It gives Him great pleasure!


God is excited, when you prosper. What an encounter this will be for you! One day, by such an encounter, God picked me out of my poverty, and threw me into the realms of prosperity. This will be that one day for you!

God will usher you into strange realms of Kingdom prosperity sorrow-free! Come with me, as I take you into the secret house of wealth. Until you are able to lay hold on His commandments, you never become a commander. I make bold to say that I am a commander in the realm of wealth. I don’t beg, I don’t pray for money; I don’t borrow. I only line up myself with His commandments, and it just keeps flowing!

Oh, it’s so sweet! I want you to come to that point where you come on line for heaven’s supplies in all areas of life, so you can be a blessing to your generation The encounter you’re going to have in this book, will bring you amazing testimonies too, such as I have!



I want to provoke you to practical living! I’m not out to expound theories to you. John the Beloved said in the opening of his epistles:

...And our hands have handled, of the Word of life; That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. I John 1:1,3



Friend, the things I have handled and touched, they are the things I will be sharing with you in this book. You have a very great future, an enviable one at that! All you need is to turn loose for Jesus!


You are not down because things are down. You are down because you don’t have the light you need to be up. They marvelled at Jesus — “From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” (Mark 6:2)

Mighty works answer to “this wisdom”. When you locate God's Word on prosperity and you act on it, you’re operating “this wisdom” in the realm of prosperity, and mighty works of prosperity will be the result. It’s not luck, it’s not connection, it’s
not fortune!


Isaiah 60:1 says:
Arise, shine; for thy light is come… Until your light comes, you can work and work, and still won’t shine!


Job said:
As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle; When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; Job 29:4-6


The secrets of God is the maker of the saints. 

[The above are excerpts from the book, UNDERSTANDING FINANCIAL PROSPERITY. This book is available at all Dominion Bookshops, worldwide and also available online as digital media at David Oyedepo Ministries International Online Digital Media Store]
Understanding Financial Prosperity - David Oyedepo

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS