Ads

Friday, January 10, 2014

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS (08/01/2014) - Bishop David O. Oyedepo

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS (08/01/2014) - Bishop David O. Oyedepo




Stand to your feet, lift it up [that is, with your copy of, “EXCEEDING GRACE 2014 - WINNERS’ PERSONALIZED PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS”, in your hand] :

This is God's provision for me in 2014.
I believe in God, I believe in His prophet.
That it shall be to me, even as it is declared here, item by item.


Whatever is in need in my life, that is contained in this publication, I take speedy delivery as I do warfare with every of the provisions here, so I can take possession.


Thank You, Jesus.

Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Jesus.
Thank You, Jesus.

Amen!


You know, He said, 'I have given you Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land,now begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle'- Deuteronomy 2:24

'I have given you, but it will be resisted, now begin to pursue and contend with oppositions in battle. As for my side, it is clear. Now, you take delivery!'

Now, grace to take warfare delivery of the fullness of your possessions, as outlined in this prophetic provision, receive it in the Name of Jesus!

Thank You, Father!

Bishop David O. Oyedepo

****


[Note that, God's servant in referring to the EXCEEDING GRACE 2014 - WINNERS’ PERSONALIZED PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS said, 

"I would like you to do warfare with these. Declare them, enforce them in prayers. .. declare them, and enforce them in prayers. This is God's agenda for you in 2014. The realization of these, is dependent on how committed you are, to enforcing the delivery of each item listed in your life. It is called, 'Exceeding Grace 2014, Winners' Personalized Prophetic Declarations'. This is Heaven's agenda for you, for 2014 , and every statement listed here, shall be confirmed in your life!"
]

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS