Ads

Saturday, January 18, 2014

EXCEEDING GRACE 2014 - WINNERS’ PERSONALIZED PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS (EXPANDED VERSION)

"And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance

of those things which were told her from the Lord."-Luk 1:45

"For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist." –Luk 21: 15

"So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone...........and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army."

-Eze 37:7-10

 

My Year of Divine Surprises

1. The year 2014 shall be a year of divine surprises for me all the way through:
A Surprise order of Breakthroughs-Gen. 26:12-14
Gen 26:12-14
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him. 

A Surprise order of Turnarounds-Psa. 126:1-3
Psa 126:1-3
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

A Surprise order of Financial Fortune-Exo.12:36
Exo 12:36
And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians. 

A Surprise order of Favours-Esther5:2/Neh. 2:5-8
Est 5:2
And it was so, when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight: and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near, and touched the top of the sceptre. 
Neh 2:5-8
And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it. And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time. Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah; 
And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me. 

2. It shall be said of me, "What manner of man / woman is this?"-Mk 4:41
Mar 4:41
And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? 

3. It shall be said of my strides, "We have seen strange things today"- Lk 5:26
Luk 5:26
And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day. 

4. It shall be said of my exploits, "We have never seen it in this fashion"- Mk 2:12
Mar 2:12
And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion. 

5. It shall be a year of strange works and strange acts of God indeed-ls.28:21-22
Isa 28:21-22
For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth. 

6. In the year 2014, I shall become a surprise both to myself and the world around me.-1Sam 10:11-12
1Sa 10:11-12
And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets? And one of the same place answered and said, But who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, Is Saul also among the prophets? 

My Year of Divine Visitations
7. It shall be a year of diverse divine visitations for me!-Gen21:1-6
Gen 21:1-6
And the LORD visited Sarah as he had said, and the LORD did unto Sarah as he had spoken. For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him. And Abraham called the name of his son that was born unto him, whom Sarah bare to him, Isaac.
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him. And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. 

8. The ears of men shall tingle at the strange acts of God in my life this year-1Sam 10:10-12
1Sa 10:10-12
And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them. And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets? And one of the same place answered and said, But who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, Is Saul also among the prophets? 

9. It shall be a year where the strange acts of God shall turn me into a surprise to my world!-Act 16:25-30
Act 16:25-30
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.  But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here. Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 

10. There shall be diverse overnight turnaround testimonies in my life throughout this year!-Ps 30:5-7

Psa 30:5-7
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. And in my prosperity I said, I shall never be moved. LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled. 

11. The things that eyes have not seen nor ears heard shall become the order of happenings in my life all through this year!-1Cor2:9
1Co 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 

My Year of Supernatural Victory

12. The end has finally come to all my struggles In life! -1Pet5:10
1Pe 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 

13. Whatever Jesus died for that is not traceable in my life shall be restored back to me this year!-2Pet1:3
2Pe 1:3
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue. 

14. Every resistance to my rising comes under a curse this year!-Zech 1:17-21
Zec 1:17-21
Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem. Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. 
And the LORD shewed me four carpenters. Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it. 

15. Every agent of the devil and every gang up of hell against my destiny comes under the judgement of heaven this year!-Is41:10-12
Isa 41:10-12
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 

16. I am liberated from every hold of barrenness and I am now a fruitful vine-Deut 7:13-14
Deu 7:13-14
And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee. Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. 

17. I am delivered from every form of marital spell this year! -Is58:6
Isa 58:6
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 

18. I am liberated from every kind of career and business stagnation this year.-Ps1:1-3
Psa 1:1-3
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. 

19. Every generational curse, spell and enchantment is dropping off my life this year!-Num 23:20/23
Num 23:20
Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it. 
Num 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought! 

20. Every spirit of infirmity tormenting my life is cursed right now. -Matt8:16
Mat 8:16
When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick. 

21. I am free from every hold of sickness and disease this year!-Matt 8:l-2
Mat 8:1-2
When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 

22. Whatever does not glorify God in my body, is cursed today!-1Cor6:20
1Cor 6:20
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

23. By the blood of Jesus, I am free from every captivity of hell right now!-Rev12:11
Rev 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 

24. Anyone that won’t let me go goes down for me this year!-Exo 4:22-23
Exo 4:22-23
And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn. 

25. Every age long ordeal in my life comes to an end right now!-Deut 28:59
Deu 28:59
Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 

26. Every planting of the devil in my body, in terms of sickness, diseases, pains, discomforts and afflictions is rooted out right now!-Matt15:13
Mat 15:13
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. 

27. I will never bury my children, grand children or great grand children!-Isa 65:20
Isa 65:20
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. 

28. Every attempt to cut short my life is destroyed today!-Ps 102:20
Psa 102:20
To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death; 

29. Every arrow of death shot in my direction returns back on the head of the sender!-ls43:4
Isa 43:4
Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. 

My Year of Financial Fortune
30. God is repositioning me for supernatural wealth this year!-Ps 66:12
Psa 66:12
Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place. 

31. I am emerging a testimony of financial fortune this year!-Mal 3:10
Mal 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 

32. Everything is falling into place in my life this year and no one will ever ask me again, "Where is your God?"! -Ezek 20:9/14
Eze 20:9
But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt. 
Eze 20:14
But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought them out. 

33. I will see supernatural supplies the way I have never had it before!-Matt 17:26-27
Mat 17:26-27
Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee. 

34. The windows of heaven are open over my life all through this year!-Mal 3:10
Mal 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 

35. Every step of my life from this time onward shall be wow!-Is 8:18
Isa 8:18
Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. 

36. The devourer and destroyer is rebuked on my behalf today!-Mal 3:10
Mal 3:10
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 

37. In my lifetime, my children shall be seating on thrones!-Ps112:1-3
Psa 112:1-3
Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. 

38. The last financial stress I saw is the last I will ever see!-Pro 10:22
Pro 10:22
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. 

39. My sacrifices shall command supernatural returns after the order of Solomon this year-1Kg 3:1-3/13
1Ki 3:1-3
And Solomon made affinity with Pharaoh king of Egypt, and took Pharaoh's daughter, and brought her into the city of David, until he had made an end of building his own house, and the house of the LORD, and the wall of Jerusalem round about. Only the people sacrificed in high places, because there was no house built unto the name of the LORD, until those days. And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places. 
1Ki 3:13
And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days. 

My Year of Divine favour
40. The favour of God is establishing my miracle marriage this year-Pro 18:22
Pro 18:22
Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. 

41. The favour of God is granting me my miracle job with speed this year-Ps 34: 10
Psa 34:10
The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing. 

42. The favour of God is supernaturally enlarging my coast this year-Ps44:3
Psa 44:3
For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them. 

43. The favour of God is giving me my place in destiny this year-1Sam16:21-22
1Sa 16:21-22
And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer. And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight. 

44. This year, God shall encompass me about with favour as with a shield-Ps 5:12
Psa 5:12
For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. 

45. Yea, the time to favour me has finally come -Ps 102:13-15
Psa 102:13-15
Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, and favour the dust thereof. So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth thy glory.  

My Year of Prophetic Release
46. All through 2014, I shall be dancing and singing! -Ps30:11
Psa 30:11
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 

47. Like a dream of the night, my business, career and profession shall explode into realms of inexplainable but undeniable breakthroughs!-Ps 126:1-3
Psa 126:1-3
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 

48. Whatever God has spoken into my life for the year 2014, no devil can stop it, for they shall surely come to pass!-Is 14:24
Isa 14:24
The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand: 

No comments:

Blog Archive

WinnersChapelNL RSS